Symphony of the Seas – October 5, 2019
Join us on a magical sailing aboard Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas. Sailing from Miami, FL October 5, 2019, you will visit Basseterre, St. Kitts, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas and finally have a Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas.
Special pricing is available but space is limited. The new Symphony of the Seas is a perception remixing, memory maxing mic drop. It’s all the greatest hits, including the ten-story test of courage, Ultimate Abyss and twin FlowRider® surf simulators.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- Sailing aboard the newest Royal Caribbean ship – Symphony of the Seas
- October 5, 2019 – October 12, 2019
- Vacation Package Includes – Ship accommodations, meals (not including upgraded specialty dining), non-alcoholic beverages, entertainment onboard the ship and room service.
- Rates do not include gratuities. Gratuities can be added prior to cruising at a rate of $14.50 per person per night.
- Minimum $75 onboard credit per stateroom is included.
- Specially priced pre-cruise accommodations available
- Specially priced port adventures available
- Private cocktail party for all adults booked (date TBD)
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival Time||Departure Time||Activity|
|1||Miami, Florida||–||4:30 PM||Boarding|
|4||Basseterre, St.Kitts||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|5||Charlotte Amalie, St.Thomas||7:00 AM||4:00 PM||Docked|
|7||Perfect Day At Cococay, Bahamas||10:00 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|8||Miami, Florida||6:00 AM||–||Departure|
Total Cruise Fare Based on Double Occupancy:
Interior Stateroom – $1,739.20
Ocean View Stateroom – $1,859.20
Central Park View Balcony Stateroom – $1,939.20
Boardwalk View Balcony Stateroom* – $1,999.20
Ocean View Balcony Stateroom – $2,079.20
Rates include taxes and port fees. Rates for triples, quads and alternative stateroom types are available upon request.
How to Book
Availability is limited. Contact your Pixie Dust and Pirate Hooks agent today to start planning. As always, there is never a fee for our services. We handle everything from start to finish so you can relax and dream about your magical cruise! Click here to request a quote!
Deposits & Payments
$500.00 deposit per stateroom (non-transferable) is due upon booking. The space for this group is very limited and staterooms will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
Payments may be made by credit or debit card. Cruise fare must be paid in full by the final payment date. Payments can be made through the client portal on Pixie Dust & Pirate Hooks’ website or by contacting your booking agent.
Final Payment Date – July 7, 2019
NOTE: You will need either a Passport or a Government Issued Photo ID and Birth Certificate. EACH PERSON MUST must have this.
89 to 75 days prior to sailing – 25% per passenger
74 to 61 days prior to sailing – 50% per passenger
60 to 31 days prior to sailing – 75% per passenger
30 to 0 days prior to sailing – 100% per passenger