Creating Magic for Your Disneyland Vacation
For a lot of us, going to Disneyland is going home. It is a return to our childhood. Classic rides, characters passing you by as you go from attraction to attraction…it is magical! Knowing you are walking where Walt stepped creates a true feeling of appreciation and enchantment. Planning your Disneyland Vacation is exciting but can also be very stressful. What if we told you it didn’t have to be stressful? Why spend hours researching and gathering different opinions from resources all over the Internet? We are experts. Let us handle everything for you!! Click here for more information on Disneyland.
Below are services our team provides at no charge to all of our clients that book their vacation packages through us. How can we do this? When you book your vacation package with us, our suppliers pay us a commission for assisting you.
- Finding Your Perfect Fit – One size doesn’t fit all and every vacation will look completely different. Sometimes the best fit is The Disneyland Hotel and sometimes it is a Good Neighbor Hotel. We listen to your needs to design your vacation around your family.
- Planning Conference – During this call or meeting, we discuss all things magical. We discuss dining, Fastpass+, Maxpass, Enchanting Extras, character meet-and-greets, parades, fireworks, transportation and much more! We carefully evaluate park hours and crowd calendars to help you plan days so you can get the most out of your vacation. Any questions you have, we have the answers! And don’t worry! We are available at all times for you before and during your trip. This time is set aside to go over your wants, needs and questions.
- Private Client Portal – Only our clients have access to our client portal. Within this portal you can see all of the details of your reservations, submit payment requests, dining requests and much more. You will have access to private blogs and videos that are made just for you. We are constantly adding new content for our clients so we can create the best experience possible.
- Dining Reservations – No matter our location or day of the week, we make sure your reservations are booked when your Dining window opens. We take into account any dining preferences or allergies your family may have as well as any character interactions that are desired to ensure an amazing and tasty experience!
- Fastpass+ – Strategic planning of your Fastpass+ is like a fine art. We make sure to take into consideration the height of your children, their concern level for thrill rides, rider-swap, parades, dining and other factors that all effect Fastpass+ planning. We take stress away and create a magical plan perfect for your family. Although this service is not able to be reserved in advance, we help you formulate a game plan. We also discuss the option of adding Maxpass to your Vacation so you can plan your Fastpass+ once on property.
- Customized Itinerary – We will create a detailed itinerary with park hours, parade times, dining reservations and magical tips. This itinerary is created with your family in mind to help you maximize your time and fun!
- So-Cal Extras – Southern California is an amazing vacation destination. There is so much to see and do. We can help you plan your visit to other locations and attractions in the area.
- Bootcamp – Much like our Planning Conference, this time is set aside just for you! We go over your magical vacation from top to bottom. We will go over any questions you have, transportation tips, the best places to view parades and fireworks and even the best places to get snacks. We will discuss the Disneyland App and how to add Fastpass+ if you purchase a Maxpass.
- Price Monitoring – We never want our clients to pay more than they should. We constantly monitor your reservation for any discounts that may apply.
- Pixie Dust – We take pride in making every trip magical for our guests. You never know what magic we will create just for your family! It is truly our pleasure to assist you!
- Continued Magic – We are available to answer any questions or assist you while you are on property. We are just a phone call or message away!
Transfer the Magic
Did you already book your Disneyland Vacation directly with Disney but feel LOST on what to do? Do you feel like you are in over your head? Don’t worry! If you booked your trip in the past 30 days, and have not paid in full, we can help by transferring your reservation to us. Nothing with your reservation will change. You will receive all of our amazing Concierge Services and there is no additional fee.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to start planning your magical Disney vacation! We can’t wait to help you plan a magical vacation with memories that will last a lifetime!